Brunton Compro M2 Pocket Transit Military Compass with 0-360 Degree Scale
Classic, M-2 6050 Military; (0-360 degree) Transit - Developed using composite materials for the body, the ComPro is a lighter alternative for transit users. It incorporates a cast NdFeB rare-earth magnet, precisely balanced on a sapphire bearing.
- Precise military-grade pocket compass with NdFeB rear earth magnet and sapphire jewel bearing
- The powerful magnet, which resists demagnetization better than other types of magnets, seeks magnetic north remarkably quickly and allows for faster readings
- Olive drab, G.I.-issue composite plastic body, precision-aligned mirror with "see-through" sighting
- Magnetic declination adjustment allows for east or west declination settings to 180 degrees
- The compass also takes vertical measurements to +/- 90 degrees (or 100-percent grade), with 5-percent grade scale increments
- The M2, which boasts a 0-to-360-degree scale
- Leather case included
- Overall dimensions: 3.2" x 2.8" x 1.3"
- Weight: 11.2 oz
No matter wherever, whenever or however you use a Brunton Product, if you break it, we'll fix or replace it. So treat every product like it's indestructible because, as far as YOU are concerned, it is.
At Brunton, our passion for the outdoors is carried over into our daily tasks and is easily recognized through the innovative and professional grade products we bring to the market. We offer an opportunity to work with a diverse and creative team who appreciate the outdoor culture.
WHAT MATTERED THEN, MATTERS NOW.
In 1894, D.W. Brunton created the Pocket Transit: a compact, precision compass that freed outdoorsmen from the bulky equipment of the time, and set the course we still follow: never accept, never settle. Our home and headquarters in Riverton, Wyoming, at the foot of the Wind River range, is both inspiration and proving ground for products created to that creed, made for those who overcome and achieve. The drive to excel changed everything back in 1894; it matters more today.