Gama Sonic Baytown Bulb Solar Lamp with 3 Mounting Options
The Gama Sonic Baytown Bulb Solar Lamp GS-106B-FPW sports a classic 19th-century design and is ideal for DIY enthusiasts looking to upgrade their exterior lighting. This solar lamp comes with three different mounting options and can be placed on any 3-inch outside diameter pole, 3-inch pier/flat base or mounted to the wall. This fixture is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
The Baytown Bulb Solar Lamp GS-106B-FPW is a single lamp that comes with three different mounting options included. This solar light fixture is built with the GS Solar LED light bulb that shines at a brightness of 80 lumens in a warm white color and includes a High / Low mode switch that decreases the illumination to extend nightly duration.
- New Solar Technology: This technology takes the conventional idea of a light bulb and incorporates it into solar-powered outdoor lamps fixtures. The bulb not only gives your yard ample lighting but also gives the lantern a traditional look since it resembles a standard electrical light bulb. Learn more about our innovative technology, the GS Solar LED light bulb.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: The Baytown Bulb solar lamp comes with all the hardware and equipment needed for installation.
- Solar Powered: To get full usage from the solar light, the device must be placed in an area with sun exposure. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if the direct sun does not shine on the solar panel.
- Dusk to Dawn: At dusk, 11 warm-white LEDs turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 80 lumens for up to 8 hours on a full solar charge (generally it takes about 6 hours of direct sunlight on the solar panel for the battery pack to receive a full solar charge after it has been completed drained).
- Built to Last: This solar lamp is constructed with heavy-duty and weather resistant cast aluminum. The integrated Lithium-Ion battery pack lasts for approximately 3 years (roughly 1,000 charges) and can be replaced for an additional 3 years of operation. Additionally, the GS Solar LED Light Bulb has a 10 year lifespan (50,000 hours), lasting the life of the unit itself which is 10 years.
- Three Mounting Options: This product is easily assembled with a few basic hand tools. A wall mount, 3" pole mount, and flat pier base are included in the box giving you the choice to mount it anywhere you desire.
- Wall Mount - Allows the lamp to be mounted to any vertical surface such as a wall, fence, or column.
- 3" Pole Mount - Allows the lamp to be mounted to an existing electric or gas pole (after it has been safely disconnected and shut off) that has a 3" diameter which is the industry standard.
- Flat Pier Base - Allows the lamp to be mounted to any flat surface that has a minimum of a 6" diameter.
- WARNING: GAMA SONIC light bulbs are not to be used in other electrical sockets. These are low-voltage light bulbs that are built and designed for our products only!
- LED Color: 2700K
- Lumens: 80
- # of LEDs: 11
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.2V
- Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Solar Panel: 2W
- Light Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Measurements: F: 8.5x 8.5 x 17 in
- Measurements: P: 8.5 x 8.5 x 18 in
- Measurements: W: 10.5 x 8.5 x 16 in
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Dimensions: 17 ?11 ?10 in
- Color: Black
Gama Sonic is the world leader in solar lighting products for homes and businesses with over thousands of products installed worldwide.
Founded in 1985 as a manufacturing and marketing company of emergency lights and other electronic products, our products incorporate plastics, stainless steel, cast aluminum, electronics and OEM services in various markets.
Since 2001, Gama Sonic has introduced innovative and cost-effective outdoor solar powered lighting products that provide unsurpassed levels of illumination and reliability using our patented technology. We have developed more than 100 innovative solar lighting products.
Gama Sonic develops, manufactures and markets consumer and commercial/industrial-grade solar powered, energy efficient, custom lighting solutions for a wide range of lighting applications. Gama Sonic is committed to superior design, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction.
GAMA SONIC'S SOLAR TECHNOLOGY
Why Breakthrough Technology Matters
No matter what outdoor lighting challenges you face, choosing a technology-rich solution makes all the difference - and here's why. While solar-powered products have been around for some time, it took the research and development expertise of Gama Sonic engineers to create rechargeable lighting designs that outshine and outlast every major competitor. That means you'll enjoy a safer, more reliable, and more cost-effective investment for your lighting budget.
We Make Hi-Tech Beautiful
A technologically-advanced product won't mean much if it doesn't enhance the visual aesthetic of its environment. And that's why Gama Sonic consistently earns rave reviews for outdoor lighting products that are elegant, tasteful and eye-catching. We constantly stay ahead of the design curve by creating and testing product casings that fit a wide variety of residential and commercial decor. From the simple to the sophisticated, we have your style needs covered.
We'll Help You Save the Planet
The writing is on the wall - we must reduce our carbon footprint in order to ensure a habitable environment for the next generation. Gama Sonic can help you make an environmentally positive statement in your home or office with leading-edge technology designed to do just that. Our laser-focused approach to research, evaluation and development means the solar-powered lighting product that you select will exceed recommendations for clean, renewable energy use.
Our Patent Technologies
The GS Solar Light Bulb is a brand new patent technology that joins the conventional light bulb idea with outdoor solar lamps and posts. The GS Solar LED bulb paired with our patented cone reflector boasts a 10-year operational life in an elegant, classic design. This unique combination not only blasts a warm and inviting blanket of light across an area, it also gives the lantern a refined, traditional look that resembles a standard electrical light bulb.
Tech Spotlight: GS Solar LED
A marvel of modern solar lighting technology, our GS Solar LED light bulb replicates the conventional look and feel of the traditional bulb in outdoor solar-powered lamps and posts and boasts a 10-year lifespan.
- Blanket illumination
- Dusk-to-dawn performance
- Wire-free installation
- Customized operation