Under Armour Women's UA Tech Solid V-Neck Shirt
Under Armour Tech SSV - Solid
- Loose: Generous, more relaxed fit.
- Ultra-light UA Tech fabric delivers a soft feel with Classic UA performance
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry & light
- Lightweight stretch construction improves mobility for full range of motion
- Anti-odor technology keeps your gear fresher, longer
- Deep V-neck collar & slimmer fit deliver a sleek, more feminine silhouette
- Metallic silver front chest logo
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour\x92s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.